When we talk about baling twine, we immediately associate it with wrapping silages and stacking bales. But did you know that this fantastic cord does more than just agricultural bale wrapping? Baling Twine – www.netwrap.com.au has more applications than other stacking materials such as duct tape.
Main Use of a Baling Twine
We mostly see the abundance of baling twines in farms, ranches and barns where bales of hay, straw, and fodder are produced. Whenever you open a stack of hay, you end up with two-tenths more twine, implying that bales need to be tied twice to get the best hold. Baling twines also come in different colours and qualities. But no matter the variation, all of them serve the same purpose. That means selecting the best one for you is a matter of personal preference.
With that said, here’s a complete selection of ways that you can use your Baling Twine – www.netwrap.com.au. Ranging from the standard practical use to a more creative approach:
Baling twines are used:
- As an alternative rope for horses and livestock animals
- As an alternative herder or lead rope for animals like cattle, horses, and other livestock.
- Used for repairing farm gates, fences, and boards.
- Used for making a DIY grab strap.
- Used as a temporary gate lock when the latch breaks loose.
- Used for creating an emergency or alternative fly net.
- Used to cinch your clothes.
- Used to fix broken down rafters.
- Used as a hunting rope for tying down your prey.
- Used for tying wood stacks.
- Used for tying stall guards.
- Used for making a pulley for light switches at the barn or on your farmhouse.
- Used to create a pulling mechanism for loft stairs.
- Used for connecting things to be placed in your truck.
- Used for tying tarpaulins and posters.
- Used for creating DIY Badminton or Volleyball net.
- Used for creating attractive images on a canvas.
- Used as a tie for various arts and crafts.
- Used for creating a fishing net.
- Used as a string for kites.
- Used as a cooking tool for holding rolled pork or beef.
- Used as a rope for a flagpole.
So as you can tell from the list above, Baling Twine – www.netwrap.com.au has several interesting uses. It’s not limited to farm use alone. Purchase a baling twine today! Visit our website and make your order now.